The façade is finished horizontally and has a portal with a semicircular Renaissance lunette above it. The lintel is engraved with the symbol of the preacher of San Bernardino of Siena - JHS - the monogram of the name of Jesus. In line with the portal, but higher up, is a tile window .
The imposing bell tower has two parallel arches - one above the other
The church was built in the 16th century according to the inscription of 1527 engraved on the main portal. The facade has been remodelled several times over the centuries and the from the original building only the main door and the side door have been preserved. On both lintels are carved the symbol of the preacher San Bernardino of Siena - JHS - the monogram of the name of Jesus.